“Fluoride: The Bizarre History, of YOUR Poisoning” (A Documentary)
• Material Safety Data Sheet: ‘Sodium Fluoride’ (or, MSDS)
•Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) – ‘Fluosilicic Acid’
• FLUORIDE Linked To #1 Cause of Death, In New Research:
New research reveals a startling new finding: fluoride is likely contributing to the epidemic of cardiovascular disease, by stimulating calcification of the vascular system, — Including, the coronary arteries.
• See Also: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21946616
• FLUORIDATION: Mind Control of the Masses – by Ian E. Stephen (1995)
• FLUORIDE OVERDOSE: National Institutes of Health – POISON CONTROL
• Fluoride Action Network
• Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Fluoride
• Why EPA’S Headquarters Union of Scientists Opposes Fluoridation
• FLUORIDE … The Aging Factor
How to Recognize and Avoid the Devastating Effects of Fluoride
John A. Yiamouyiannis, Ph.D. (1943-2000)
• Dr. John McDougall interview with Dr…
View original post 268 more words
NATO Terrorists to Target Syria’s Civilian Airports
September 1, 2012 – Syria has over 15 military airbases, including dedicated airbases located near Aleppo and Damascus. These airbases are generally surrounded by networks of military infrastructure including storage depots, barracks, motor pools, and defensive positions.
So much as even denting these facilities would require a standing enemy army, airpower, and armor – something the terrorists operating in Syria with NATO backing currently lack.
Even a successful, concentrated attack on a single airbase would make little difference tilting the balance of power in favor of NATO-backed foreign terrorists operating under the banner of the so-called “Free Syrian Army” (FSA).
- NATO Terrorists to Target Syria’s Civilian Airports (activistpost.com)
- NATO Terrorists to Target Syria’s Civilian Airports (landdestroyer.blogspot.com)
- NATO Terrorists to Target Syria’s Civilian Airports (EndtheLie.com)
- Syria’s Forces Clash With Rebels Near Airbases, Groups Say – Businessweek (businessweek.com)
- NATO Terrorists to Target Syria’s Civilian Airports (blacklistednews.com)
- In violation of…
View original post 26 more words
U.S. Scales-Back Military Exercise with Israel, Affecting Potential Iran Strike
Russia says ‘naive’ to expect Assad to halt fire first
Using Military AGAIN as Campaign Prop, Obama’s Speech to Troops Met with Silence
“Barack Obama was greeted with fleeting applause and extended periods of silence as he offered profuse praise to soldiers and their families during an Aug. 31 speech in Fort Bliss, Texas.
His praise for the soldiers — and for his own national-security policies — won cheers from only a small proportion of the soldiers and families in the cavernous aircraft-hanger.
The audience remains quiet even when the commander-in-chief thanked the soldiers’ families, and cited the 198 deaths of their comrades in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The audience’s reaction was so flat that the president tried twice to elicit a reaction from the crowd.
‘Hey, I hear you,’ he said amid silence.
The selected soldiers who were arrayed behind the president sat quietly throughout the speech.
CNN and MSNBC ended their coverage of the speech before it was half-over….”
“…Hey, I hear you…” No Barack, you do…
View original post 206 more words
NATO Terrorists Target Syria & Algeria
Syrian Mercenary Forces Move To Seize Northern Air Fields
UN Security Council has no authority to support revolution in Syria – Lavrov
Terrorists In Syria Intend To Use Stinger Surface-To-Air Missiles Supplied By the CIA Against Civilian Airliners