Once again the Government of the US Government is trying to pull the wool over your eyes about Iran and the NWO Agenda. It looks like the US Government is going to give loopholes to Japan, and 11 EU countries, including Britain, France and Germany exemptions from financial sanctions. Other countries, including China, Singapore, India Turkey, South Africa, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan and South Korea, were also given exemptions because they “significantly reduced” their purchases of Iranian oil, earning exemptions from U.S. “A total of 20 world economies have now qualified for exceptions, from sanctions.
Under the U.S. law enacted Dec. 31, financial institutions in nations that don’t win exemptions may be cut off from the U.S. financial system if they settle oil trades with Iran’s central bank. According to the International Monetary Fund. Iran is the No. 2 producer in the OPECK after Saudi Arabia, and earns more than half of its government revenue from oil sales,
The United States is applying the law aka sanctions to put pressure, to restrict Iran’s oil exports to effect the Islamic republic’s financial resources. Because Washington and its allies have widespread suspicions that it is developing nuclear weapons. The U.S. has banned foreign financial institutions found to have done business with Iran’s central bank, which clears oil transactions, from operating in the United States aimed to force it to suspend its uranium enrichment activities.
- U.N. nuclear governors censure Iran over atom bomb concerns (warsclerotic.wordpress.com)
- Israel Presses U.S. Over Setting ‘Red Lines’ for Iran (bloomberg.com)
- NYT Buries the Lead on Iran | FAIR Blog (fair.org)
- Iran may increase their uranium supply (bigpondnews.com)
- Iran close to building A-bomb like never before (english.pravda.ru)
- Iran’s spiritual leader threatens to boost uranium enrichment if sanctions persist (panarmenian.net)
- Iranian cleric warns of uranium upgrade (bigpondnews.com)
- Now is not the time to strike Iran (ynetnews.com)
- Obama Rebuffs Netanyahu on Nuclear ‘Red Line’ for Iran (nytimes.com)
- Iran: an Irksome Prelude to War (counterpunch.org)