52 DEMOCRATS Arrested and/or Convicted of Voter Fraud so far and Race or the N.A.A.C.P. Wasn’t an Issue
Proof that voter ID is needed to keep our elections legitimate and fair. Our elected leaders should be elected fairly by the people and not by the minority voting in names that are not theirs.
This is how the democratic party stays in power and why they do not listen to the people when they are in power because they know they are guaranteed to win no matter how they perform their duties. God help this country!
8 Arrested for Absentee Voter Fraud in Madison County, Florida
I am not sure how I missed this one, but here is one to add to the growing list of individuals arrested for actual voter fraud- meaning they voted more than once in an given election.
The NAACP is up in arms over the arrests saying the FBI is some how suppressing minority voters by arresting and charging minorities for actually illegally voting.
7 Democrats Arrested in New York for actual Voter Fraud via Absentee Ballots
12 Democrats have been Charged in Georgia for Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud
NAACP Executive Sentence to 10 Years in Prison for Voting for Obama 10 Times in 2008
In April 2011, a Tunica County, Miss., jury convicted NAACP official Lessadolla Sowers on 10 counts of fraudulently casting absentee ballots.
4 Wake County, North Carolina Democrats have Admitted to Voting for Obama TWICE Each in 2008
Daytona Beach City Democrat Commissioner and his Campaign Manager arrested for Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud
thank you Scott
- Voter Fraud Redefined (americanthinker.com)
- Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud (conservativebyte.com)
- Voter fraud monitors on high alert for Election Day (foxnews.com)
- CHRISTIAN ADAMS ON VOTER FRAUD: “We can learn a lot from Democrats by what they oppose. While Maryl… (pjmedia.com)
- Voter Fraud Watch: Two Election Judges Replaced After Illegal Activity in Ohio (foxnewsinsider.com)
- NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Place (americanthinker.com)
- VOTER FRAUD WATCH: Illegal Voting Reports in Ohio (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Determined Firefighter Taking On Illegal “Boleteras” (miami.cbslocal.com)
- Voter Fraud Is Rare – and in This Cycle, It’s All Been Committed by Republicans (alternet.org)
- Voter fraud is no myth – it’s more common than you think (humanevents.com)