Alternative Currencies is something I have been interested in for awhile now that I have been enlightened about the Federal Reserve system and the IMF or International Monetary Fund run by private corporations who want to run the world and control the New World Order. I’m working on putting together a page or categories for the best source for Alternative currency‘s or systems of Trade and Barter. AntiNWOParty is also trying to through our hat in the ring at some point. We are trying to create our own currency and Trade system for our community. The Question I and I’m sure many other Truthers want to know is Bitcoin a NWO operation? Bitcoin is an experimental new digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world. Bitcoin uses peer-to-peer technology to operate with no central authority: managing transactions and issuing money are carried out collectively by the network. Bitcoin is also the name of the open source software which enables the use of this currency. The software is a community-driven open source project, released under the MIT license. Satoshi Nakamoto is the pseudonymous person or group of people who designed and created the original Bitcoin software, currently known as Bitcoin-Qt. His involvement in the original Bitcoin software does not appear to extend past mid-2010.
A global currency the exact thing the New World Orders “end game”. Despite what we see here about Mr. Nakamoto’s views on central banking (https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Satoshi_Nakamoto), what if he (it?) is really using bitcoin as a test bed for a global currency? With global concerns of hyper-inflation and currency wars, it makes sense to me for something like bitcoin to become successful. What if talk of the “Sheeple” getting “chipped” just means their Bitcoin private addresses will be implanted so they can’t be stolen?
Max keiser says in an interview that there will only be 21 million bitcoins ever made and says nothing at all about them being divisible, it comes off as him trying to mislead people who know nothing about bitcoins to think these will be a rare item adding to the peoples desire to join in ? How can you have a Hard limit of about 21 million Bitcoins and have a global currency with world population total number of living humans on Earth. As of today, it is estimated to number 7.073 billion by the United States Census Bureau (USCB). The USCB estimates that the world population exceeded 7 billion on March 12, 2012. According to a separate estimate by the United Nations Population Fund, it reached this milestone on October 31, 2011.
One Bitcoin is divisible down to eight decimal places. There are really 2,099,999,997,690,000 (just over 2 quadrillion) maximum possible atomic units in the bitcoin design.
The value of “1 BTC” represents 100,000,000 of these. In other words, each is divisible by up to 10^8.
As the value of the unit of 1 BTC grows too large to be useful for day to day transactions, people can start dealing in smaller units, such as milli-bitcoins (mBTC) or micro-bitcoins (μBTC).
This section copied from socialcompare.com
Alternative currency is a term that refers to any currency used as an alternative to the dominant national or multinational currency systems (usually referred to as national or fiat money). Alternative currencies can be created by an individual, corporation, or organization, they can be created by national, state, or local governments, or they can arise naturally as people begin to use a certain commodity as a currency.
Mutual credit is a form of alternative currency, and thus any form of lending that does not go through the banking system can be considered a form of alternative currency. When used in combination with or when designed to work in combination with national or multinational fiat currencies they can be referred to as complementary currency. Most complementary currencies are also local currencies and are limited to a certain region.
Barters are another type of alternative currency. These are actually exchange systems, which only trade items; thus without the use of any currency whatsoever. Finally, LETS is a special form of barter which trades points for items. One point stands for one man-hour of work.
Often there are issues related to paying tax. Some alternative currencies are considered tax-exempt, but most of them are fully taxed as if they were national currency, with the caveat that the tax must be paid in the national currency. The legality and tax-status of alternative currencies varies widely from country to country; some systems in use in some countries would be illegal in others.
List of alternative currencies
- Barter clubs or corporate barter organizations are an example of alternative currency systems.
- Bristol Pound
- Brownie points
- Calgary Dollars
- Community Exchange System (CES) global exchange network
- Detroit Community Scrip
- Fourth Corner Exchange
- Ithaca Hours, Ithaca, NY
- Kelantanese dinar (gold) and dirham (silver) in Malaysia
- Local Exchange Trading Systems (LETS), an example of mutual credit, is a type of local currency used in a number of small communities worldwide.
- Liberty Dollar is a private currency backed by silver, designed to be a nationwide alternative currency in the United States.
- Ripple monetary system
- Stroud Pound
- Time Dollar is a state-sponsored alternative currency in the U.S, designed to encourage the independence and productivity of welfare recipients.
- Toronto Dollar is another example of a backed local currency.
- Tumin: alternate currency used in the Espino municipality of the Mexican state of Veracruz. One Tumin has the same value as 1 Mexican peso. To use Tumin, an entrepreneur of the municipality must join the Tumin network. Upon doing so, that person is given 500 Tumin, which can only be used in shops that belong to the network.
- Valun system proposed by E.C. Riegel
- Ven is a social currency used in Hub Culture, a private social network that operates a network of Pavilions which accept the currency for products and services. Ven is traded among members and is one of the most advanced alternative currencies in existence, with live market pricing derived from a basket of commodities and currencies that make up the value of Ven.
- WIR Bank – One of the oldest and most successful complementary currencies, founded in 1934, oriented towards small and mid-sized corporations, with 62,000 members.
- Is Bitcoin the New Safe-Haven Currency? Bitcoins Surge After Cyprus Bank Raid (activistpost.com)
- Could Digital Currency Bitcoin Set Online Poker Free? (pokerlistings.com)
- Finnish software firm offers to pay part of staff’s salary in virtual Bitcoin currency (thenextweb.com)
- Suddenly, Everyone’s Talking About Bitcoin… (businessinsider.com)
- Welcome to the Bitcoin revolution, there’s no going back now (pandodaily.com)
- Meanwhile In Electronic Currency Land, Or Bitcoin 1 – 0 ECB (zerohedge.com)
- Suddenly, Everyone’s Talking About Bitcoin… (embargozone.com)
- This Chart Of Bitcoins Is Bananas, And It Looks A Lot Like The Price Of Gold (businessinsider.com)
- Why cyber currency bitcoin is trading at an all-time high (money.cnn.com)