- On Thursday April 11th, Amnesty International at Nazareth College held a rally against what many consider to be the war crimes of the current administration. Indefinite detainment, drone strikes and other issues regarding presidential power. Dan Johnson, president of the national organization PANDA (People Against the NDAA) was the speaker. They also wrote letters to legislators on the issues discussed. Dr. Murray also spoke, and other faculty participated in the conferance!
Event was live streamed from https://www.youtube.com/user/AntiNWOParty
4:30pm until 8:00pm
Cabaret Nazareth College
AboutPANDA is dedicated to blocking the indefinite detention provisions of the 2012 NDAA and restoring liberty and Constitutional Governance in the United States. http://www.pandaunite.org/Mission
PANDA Mission Statement:
Our Mission is to nonviolently block, strike down, repeal, stop, void and fight the indefinite detention provisions, Sections 1021 and 1022, of the National Defense Authorization Act for the Fiscal Year of 2012, to fight for American civil liberties, to combat laws restricting liberty in the interest of National Security, to support current government officials that are doing so and to engage a younger generation in the politics of the United States so this cannot happen again.Description
“Like” this page if your are dedicated to stopping the NDAA. The 2012 National Defense Authorization Act allows the U.S. Military to arrest and detain any “suspected” terrorist without trial, legal counsel, or even accusations of wrongdoing.
It could be you, your neighbor, your wife or your kids.
This page is dedicated to:
Informing the Public
Inform the public of the dangers the NDAA poses, and how it threatens the very fabric of the U.S Constitution.
Blocking the NDAA
Bringing basic rights of due process, trial by jury and right to a lawyer back into U.S. law by stopping the 2012 NDAA.
Increasing U.S. Political Participation
When Americans are watching what happens in Washington, bureaucrats can’t slip something like the 2012 NDAA under the rug.
- California: Urgent Last-Minute Action to Stop NDAA “Indefinite Detention” (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- One Man Blocking Arizona Anti-NDAA Bill (dprogram.net)
- Anti-NDAA Bill Moves Forward In AZ & TX As OR Holds “Orange Jumpsuit” March (freedomoutpost.com)
- Dan Johnson will speak President of PANDA for Rally Against NDAA Presidential War Crimes @ Nazareth College Public – By Kelley Citrin (anticommunismparty.com)
- AUMF 2001 Imperial Presidency Is The Disease. NDAA 2012 Indefinite Detention Is Only One Symptom. (corporategreedchronicles.com)
- California NDAA Nullification Bill Passes Assembly Committee Unanimously (tenthamendmentcenter.com)
- NDAA Nullification Bill Passes Arizona House With New Language Nullifying Agenda 21 (tenthamendmentcenter.com)