Daniel J Leach sharedI know a few people who have this but bet they will still not listen to alternative News or idea’s and remain sick or die in pain. Iv seen this happen before why are people so brainwashed by the system that lies all the time? Wake up people and be free from death and pain.
The disease of the digestive tract afflicts 400,000 – 600,000 people in North America alone causing abdominal pain, diarrhea (which can be bloody), severe vomiting, weight loss, as well as secondary skin rashes, arthritis, inflammation of the eye, tiredness, and lack of concentration.
Smoking pot caused a “complete remission” of Crohn’s disease compared to placebo in half the patients who lit up for eight weeks, according to clinical trial data to be published the journal Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
Researchers at Israel’s Meir Medical Center took 21 people with intractable, severe Crohn’s disease and gave 11 of them two joints a day for eight weeks. “The standardized cannabis cigarettes” contained 23 percent THC and 0.5 percent CBD (cannabidiol). (Such marijuana is available on dispensary shelves in San Francisco, Oakland, and other cities that have regulated access to the drug.) The other ten subjects smoked placebo cigarettes containing no active cannabinoids.
Investigators reported that smoking weed caused a “complete remission” of Crohn’s Disease in five of the 11 subjects. Another five of the eleven test subjects saw their Crohn’s Disease symptoms cut in half. Furthermore, “subjects receiving cannabis reported improved appetite and sleep, with no significant side effects.”
The study is the first placebo-controlled clinical trial to assess the consumption of cannabis for the treatment of Crohn’s, notes NORML. All of the patients had intractable forms of the disease and did not respond to conventional treatments. Still, the United States government claims that marijuana is as dangerous as heroin and has no medical use. U.S. Attorney Melinda Haag is waging a war on safe access to medical cannabis in the Bay Area.
- Smoking Marijuana Causes ‘Complete Remission’ of Crohn’s Disease, No Side Effects, New Study Shows (sfgate.com)
- Study Suggests Marijuana Mitigates Symptoms Of Crohn’s Disease (medicaldaily.com)
- Broccoli, Banana Plantain Fibers Found to Restore Gut Health, Treat Crohn’s Disease (naturalsociety.com)
- Gut Feeling: Pot Eases Crohn’s Disease (eastbayexpress.com)
- Inflammatory bowel disease – the illness that dare not speak its name (irishtimes.com)
- Calgary doctor using ultrasound to treat inflammatory bowel disease (beaconnews.ca)
- House Call: Crohn’s Disease – Signs, Symptoms & Treatment (myfox8.com)
- Crohn’s & Colitis For Dummies Cheat Sheet (vincelette10403.wordpress.com)