So I happen to be on facebook and came across this post and photo I tried to like this but everytime I tried to share this post I got this message “Something went wrong. We’re working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.” FACEBOOK I think that this is worth blogging about and would really help people who live in the American Police State USA Inc. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have and follow the simple instructions below!
Sinserly your fellow American Patriot and friend
CUT OUT OR COPY “RIGHTS” CARD, ABOVE. FILL IN NAME, ADDRESS AND DATE OF
BIRTH; FOLD AND PUT IN WALLET. IF STOPPED, PRESENT CARD TO POLICE, AND
THEN MAKE NO OTHER STATEMENTS.
WHAT TO DO WHEN STOPPED BY THE POLICE:
-Stay calm and keep your hands where the police can see them.
-Don’t argue, complain, bad-mouth or resist arrest, even if the police are unreasonable; it will only make your situation worse.
-Hand them the “Rights” card, above. Otherwise say, “I have nothing to say”; then make no statements or comments.
-Remember anything you say can and will be used against you, even if officers have not read you the “Miranda Rights”!
-Remember police badge numbers and patrol car numbers.
-If not in custody, write down everything that happened, ASAP.
-Try to find witnesses, get their names and phone numbers.
-If you are injured, seek medical attention, but also get photographs of the injuries, ASAP.
-If arrested, ask for a lawyer immediately.
1) You don’t have to answer a police officer’s questions, but you must show your license, registration and insurance when stopped in a car. In other situations, you can’t legally be arrested for refusing to identify yourself to an officer.
2) You don’t have to consent to any search of your person, your car or your house – and therefore you should not consent. If the police say they have a warrant, ask to see it. Still; do not consent to a search even if they have a warrant, make them rely on the warrant; warrants can be defective.
3) You can be arrested for obstructing or interfering w/police.
IF YOU ARE STOPPED FOR QUESTIONING:
1) It’s not a crime to refuse to answer questions. You can’t be arrested merely for refusing to identify yourself on the street. You can hand them your “Rights” card and say nothing. If in a car you must supply license, registration and proof of insurance.
2) Police may stop and detain you only if they have a reasonable suspicion that you have committed, are committing or are about to commit a crime.
3) If police have a reasonable suspicion to believe you have a weapon they may perform a frisk and pat down your clothing. Don’t physically resist, but you can make it clear you don’t consent to such a search or any further search.
4) You can ask if you are under arrest. If you are, you have a right to know, and a right to know why.
IF YOU ARE STOPPED IN YOUR CAR:
1) Upon request, show driver’s license, registration, and proof of insurance. In certain cases, your car can be searched without a warrant as long as the police have probable cause. To protect yourself, you should make it clear that you do not consent to any search. It is not legal for the police to arrest you simply for refusing to consent to a search.
2) If you’re given a ticket, you can be arrested for refusing to sign it. If you sign, you can still fight the charge in court.
3) If you’re suspected of drunk driving and refuse to take a breath, urine or blood test, your license may be suspended and your car taken away. If possible, insist on a blood test; it is harder to tamper with, it is easier to challenge in court, and usually takes longer to administer – sometimes you must go to a hospital and wait hours for a doctor or nurse.
IF THE POLICE COME TO Y0UR HOME:
1) Don’t admit the police without a warrant signed by a judge. Block the door and don’t let them squeeze past.
2) However, in emergency situations (e.g., person screaming, chasing a suspect) police are allowed to enter and search your home without a warrant.
3) If you are arrested in your home or office, police can search you and the area within your reach, and can also search any criminal items or activity in plain view.
IF ARRESTED OR TAKEN TO A POLICE STATION:
1) You have the right to remain silent and/or to talk to a lawyer before you talk to the police. Tell the police you will not answer any questions or that you will not answer questions without a lawyer. Then don’t answer questions!
2) If you have a lawyer, ask to see him immediately. If you can’t afford a lawyer, you have a right to a free one once your case goes to court. You can ask the police how a lawyer can be contacted. Don’t say anything else about your case without a lawyer.
3) Within a reasonable time after your arrest or booking, you can ask the police to contact a family member or friend. If you are permitted to make a phone call, be aware anything you say may be recorded or listened to! Be very careful of what you say and never talk about the facts of your case over the phone.
4) Sometimes you can be released without bail, or have bail lowered. You must be taken before the judge within 24 hours after your arrest.
- Know how to protect yourself! (electrounderground.wordpress.com)
- Assertion of Rights KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (bikersofamerica.blogspot.com)
- Assertion of Rights.. (bikersofamerica.blogspot.com)
- International arrest warrant issued for Justin Bieber (breakingnews.ie)
- 4 ‘MAGIC’ Phrases to Use if Cops Stop You with POT (secretsofthefed.com)
- If The Cops Pull You Over, These Are Your Rights (businessinsider.com)
- Know Your Rights! [Infographic] (business2community.com)