October 11, 2020
Office of the Governor
77 South High Street 30th Floor Columbus, OH 43215
Witness/Informant: Debbie Simpson hereby states as follows:
You are hereby being INFORMED of federal crimes per federal statutes in accordance with 18 U.S.C. 1 § 4 – Misprision of Felony and Ohio Revised Codes and Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct, Rule 8.3 & 8.4 and any other statutes or codes that may apply regarding any and all case(s) applicable to 20 CR 003470.
18 U.S.C. 1 § 4 – Misprision of Felony:
“Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”
On October 05, 20, I witnessed Judge David Young at the Franklin County Court of Common Pleas enforce an unlawful ultimatum upon Judy Greer, an elderly woman with breathing issues. Judy Greer had informed the bailiff that she had a letter (in hand) from her doctor exempting her from wearing a mask. Judge Young demanded that she wear a mask or would have to leave [his] court. This could be construed as elder abuse not to mention that CDC guidelines for wearing a mask are very clear for those with breathing disabilities. Judy Greer did comply with the unlawful and illegal demand placed upon her.
Does someone need to remind this evil man that: A judge is not the court, People v. Zajic, 88 Ill. App.3d 477, 410 N.E.2d 626 (1980).
I then witnessed Law Enforcement Officer, Assistant State Prosecutor Marla Farbacher commit numerous crimes, namely: ORC 2921.22 (A)(1); Failure to report a crime… I witnessed
Page 1 of 3
the same omission of “failure to report a crime” by state appointed defense attorney Steve Dehnart. Both had a fiduciary duty as officers of the court to report crimes committed by anyone, including the State of Ohio.
Both possess knowledge of and both had multiple opportunities to inform Judge David Young that when the police forced entry into the 2762 Beulah residence and tried to murder Monica Justice:
- that they did not have a warrant to arrest,
- that the Warrant to Search was undated and unsigned by a judge,
- that Special Agent Mathew Austin with the OBCI conducted an unlawful Warrant to
- that Special Agent Mathew Austin did not sign or date the Evidence Log,
- that an unknown entity forged a plea for Monica Justice,
- that a bailiff has been placing her signature on government documents overriding a
judges required signature,
- that a scheduled trial for September was stricken from the docket but took place as
- that Law Enforcement Officer, State Prosecutor Marla Farbacher did violate numerous
codes i.e. ORC 2921.22 & 2921.44 & 2921.45 & 2921.52 et al.
- that an unnamed entity falsified and changed a government docket,
- that the State of Ohio is sequestering and continues to withhold evidence,
- that the Court lacks jurisdiction,
- that Monica Justice is a political prisoner unlawfully being detained with a 2M bail,
Law Enforcement Officer Marla Farbacher and Attorney Steve Dehnart “[should] be
fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.”
You are hereby being NOTICED of 18 USC 73 § 1513 for my own protection and the protection of the Greer and Justice family.
Page 2 of 3
Debbie Simpson PO BX 54
Trenton, OH 45067
Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent in Charge William “Chris” Hoffman
2012 Ronald Regan Drive Cincinnati, OH 45236
The Supreme Court of Ohio Chief Justice Maureen O’Connor 65 South Front Street Columbus, OH 43215