Anti New World Order Party Platform:
The Anti New World Order Party seeks a free nation in which all people are sovereign citizens under the United States Constitution and Bill of Rights as these were framed by our founders not to be perverted by international corporations with their maritime laws that have forced the majority of us citizens to sacrifice our values to an élitist minority.
We see that the only way for personal liberty to be restored and honored is through laws that follow the United States Constitution and its Bill of Rights.The rights of sovereign citizens are why freedom blossoms into prosperity. Tyrants, dictators and autocratsmust be wiped from humanity. Only through love of liberty and truth can peace flourish the world over.
We see that sovereign citizens have the right to seek Truth and those things that bring life, liberty and happiness. We encourage behavior that pursues these goods. In the society we want the free freely assist others to free themselves from élitist-type dominance.
In the pages that follow we have set forth our social credo and listed a variety of first principles.
These fundamental philosophies (as distributism or subsidiarity, championing such laudable practices as cooperatives and local currencies) have, to modern ears, the tenor of an aspiration and an ideal, yet they are just as real as corruption, realer in fact. Our immediate objective is to get between people and the N.W.O., to encourage freedom through decency, clarity of thought and empowerment for the common man. As free men we feel a natural obligation to defend those enslaved, be it physically, mentally or spiritually.
STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLES
WE THE MEMBERS OF THE ANTI NEW WORLD ORDER PARTY advocate the individual’s dignity from conception to natural death and defend the God-given, constitutional rights of every citizen and every person.
We see that all citizens have the right to seek Truth and such things as bear life, liberty and happiness(which tradition, family, property, honor and moral decency—which no system could ever hope to replace and all good systems build upon—always do better than wanton hedonism because liberty does not mean license or libertine), provided this does not impede other citizens’ God-given constitutional rights. We becomes accomplices to the N.W.O. when we buy into such narcissistic ideas as self-esteem. Sin is the root of all slavery and pride the root of all sin. Charity and not malice is the key to the people’s victory.
Government exists, much like a good English butler, to serve when called upon and then stand clear out of the way. But élitists, who apparently were never bright enough to understand freedom, usually assume that governments somehow claim the authority or duty to organize citizens’ lives at the expense of their autonomy. Every country, even these United States, has seen its political parties grant the government the leverage to confiscate freewill and control citizens’ lives (without consent of the governed obviously).
This great nation was founded, not by élitists, but by common men who sought to ban tyranny from this “sweet land of liberty.” That’s why men and women of every race, color, creed and trade have joined the Anti New world Order Party and are working for the freedom we hold so dear.
We see that all governments must be held to laws of the land and not violate the first principles of their fellow-citizens who must remain perpetually actively vigilant to limit the federal government to its constitutional boundaries.
The United States Constitution provides that “no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States.” The Anti New World Order Party supports the original intent of all these documents. Consequently the Anti New World Order Party resonates with all who love freedom. Join the Anti New World Order Party and help us restore these first principles to the body politic.
We reaffirm the rights God gave every man, the rights upon which these United States of America were founded:
– “That each individual is endowed by his Creator with certain inalienable rights; that among these are the rights to life, liberty, property and the pursuit of happiness;
– That the freedoms to own, use, exchange, control, protect, and freely dispose of property is a natural, necessary and inseparable extension of the individual’s inalienable rights;
– That the legitimate function of government is to secure these rights through the preservation of domestic tranquility, the maintenance of a strong national defense and the promotion of equal justice for all;
– That history makes clear that, left unchecked, it is the nature of government to usurp the liberty of its citizens and eventually become a major violator of the people’s rights;
– And that, therefore, it is essential to bind government with the chains of the Constitution and carefully divide and jealously limit government powers to those assigned by the consent of the governed.”
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. The 9/11 position is simple: you are free to make up your own mind. It is not a party’s role to tell you what to think: think for yourself!
2. We are the Anti New World Order Party, not the Anti State of Israel Party. That being said, however, we have little patience for any secularist, nationalist or ethnocentric regime because they have always and everywhere proved cutthroat and oppressive from start to finish, even to the lunacy of abandoning and marginalizing their own countrymen for keeping old traditions or disagreeing with their criminal tactics. Anyone can see how this is just plain wrong. There is here no political offensive intended against the Race known as Jews, Judeans, Israelites, Israelis, Hebrews (or other Semites such as Arabs) or against the Religion of Judaism, individual and corporate religious convictions notwithstanding. (Religious convictions that spring to mind may include traditional/original Christianity on which our republic was founded inasmuch as its tenets found their truest grouding in the Magna Carta, which I assert in the full knowledge that, in their oft-regretable personal lives, the men who grasped at her power [and Ohio farmland] certainly had their occult underpinnings.)
3. The Anti New World Order Party supports a full defense of the United States, but not the occupation of or annexation any foreign country. We support strong defensive not offensive. Brandishing one’s military prowess tends to antagonize other states which, in turn, threatens the lives of United States citizens. Our moratorium on browbeating and bullying is universal, and we have no use for thugs or twits, immature and insecure, diabolically greedy and ambitious, whatever plastic loyalty they may use to justify their bloodlust.
4. The Anti New World Order Party values Austrian economic principles.
5. The Anti New World Order Party’s philosophical principles. Two hundred thirty-four years ago an array of philosophical underpinnings were set forth that effected a philosophical, ideological, technological, scientific, economic and social masterpiece unlike any in the prior 6,000 years of civilization. Fundamental individual rights and the dignity of the human person were espoused as the basis for a civilization. This marked the most beautiful moment in history because freedom was finally more than just a word or a vague, repressed spiritual instinct.
6. The Anti New World Order Party swears to uphold all philosophical vaccine exemptions, no exceptions!
7. The Anti New World Order Party opposes Codex Alimentariusand its planned agendafor Control of the Global Food Supply & Natural Health Industry. We know darn well that this is unconstitutional and we stand for freedom of choice. We do not feel that big government should tell a free and liberated people how to Eat and what to eat. If we the people want to grow a garden on the property we own, we do not need permission from the government to grow healthy food for our family’s and business.
8. New! The Anti New World Order Party defers judgment on the marriage issue.
The Foundation of American freedom and liberty!
9. NEW INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION OF 9/11
We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media.
Rejecting all past oppression, the United States’ Founding Fathers established the Republic on our first principles to secure our liberty.
We are the first and so far the only nation that holds as “self-evident that all men [and women] are created equal and are endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights” and that governments are instituted to protect those rights and derive their just powers from the consent of the governed! In other words, these United States of America were founded on certain first principles, such as:
1. The rule of law: the law governs everyone, regardless of money or power.
2. Inalienable rights: everyone is naturally endowed by their Creator (not by a senator or judge) with the right to
b. liberty and
c. the pursuit of happiness.
3. Equality: all persons are created equal.
4. The social contract: governments are set up exclusively by all those governed and derive their legitimate powers from their consent.
5. Limited government: to protect these rights and do nothing more is the job of government.
6. The right to declare revolution when the other first principles are being infringed by the government.
Our Declaration of Independence explains that these foundational ideas were the philosophical underpinning of what is known as the “American Revolution.” Independence having been declared and secured, the United States founders labored to ensure that the United States Constitution was fleshed out in a government based on these first principles. America’s Survival Guide.
SITE LINK INDEX