Anti Illuminati Party conference call
Date and Time:
Sundays 7:30 PM US/Central (GMT-0500)
US Toll Number:
At the scheduled date and time of the meeting, dial into the conference line. When prompted, enter the meeting ID followed by the pound key. To join the online meeting, click on the meeting link listed above and follow the prompts to join the meeting.
FreeConferenceCall is an online meeting service designed for sharing, web conferencing, product demonstrations, webinars and more.https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/antiilluminatiparty
When using your free conference call number you must notify your callers by giving them the date, time, dial-in number and Meeting ID. All parties will use the same dial-in number and enter the same Meeting ID, followed by the # key as specified below.
Host: When prompted, enter the assigned Meeting ID, followed by the # key. To have host permissions, enter the PIN when prompted followed by the # key.
Participant: When prompted, enter the assigned Meeting ID, followed by the # key.
Once connected to the free conference call, every caller will be able to talk. Every caller will also have access to the touch tone commands listed below.
|Instructions – conference instructions|
|Mute/Unmute – caller controlled muting|
|Rewind 1 minute|
|Fast forward 1 minute|
During the free conference call, the host can start recording at any time by pressing *9. All attendees will be notified that the recording option has been started. To stop and save the recording, the host will press *9 again.
To listen to the recorded conference, the host must provide attendees with the play back number and Meeting ID. Please note, that the playback number is different from the conference dial-in number. When users call into the recording playback number, they will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID and then enter the reference number for a specific recording. The reference number of each recording is provided on your Call Detail Report after the conference call is complete and on your recordings page in your account. Once confirmed, the system will play back the recorded conference. During play back, the user can scroll forward or backwards through the recorded conference. You will find the play back features below.
Conference Keywords ℠ Instructions
- Login to your account at http://www.freeconferencecall.com/
- From the navigation bar, click Profile and select Settings. On the next page click on the Keywords ℠ checkbox to enable the service
- Click Save when finished
- From now on, all of your recorded conference calls will be transcribed
- To view your transcribed conference calls, go to your Recordings page
- From the Recordings page, select a recording
- On the next page, you can playback the recording, search for keywords, view list of transcribed keywords, listen to when those keywords where spoken during the recording, order a written transcription and view recorded file details
- If at any point you would like to turn the Keywords ℠ service off, simply uncheck the box for Keywords ℠ on your Settings page
- Click Save when finished