Shooters Committee on Political Education
Second Amendment Rights
The right to Keep and Bear Arms
|Location||PO Box 602, Tonawanda (city), New York 14151-0602|
|Phone||(315) 277-2673, (315) 27 SCOPE|
|Website||https://www.facebook.com/groups/SCOPE.ny/Check out our Page – https://www.facebook.com/pages/SCOPE/117271511690653|
SCOPE’s purpose is to maintain the right of individuals to own and use firearms for lawful purposes. Inform members about antigun/gun owner legislation.
Stop antigun/gun owner legislation in New York State. Educate the public on the positive aspects of firearm ownership, and their Second Amendment rights.
SCOPE is a civil rights organization focused on the protection and preservation of the right of firearms ownership as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
It does not align itself with any political party nor does it endorse any candidates for elective office. Our function is to counter assaults on the right of firearms ownership. This entails providing legislators and executives with timely and accurate information to support sound decisions.
SCOPE is a New York State Not For Profit Volunteer Organization dedicated to the preservation of the Second Amendment Rights for New York Citizens.
SCOPE will oppose, with all its resources, any proposal that is not based on sound technical grounds or that infringes on the rights of firearms owners for the purpose of promoting a political philosophy, advancing a social theory, or as an emotional response and is not based on clear Constitutional grounds.
– Chairman of the Board – Harold ‘Budd’ Schroeder, (716) 861-9302,
– President – Stephen J. Aldstadt, (716) 846-5448,
– 1st Vice President Mike Mastrogiovanni, (315) 652-4597,
– Secretary – Gary Zielinski, Hetman1683@aol.com
– Treasurer – David Carlson, (585) 300-4365, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Membership Director – John Krull, (716) 832-8013, email@example.com
– Banquet Chair – Mary Jo Picone, Banquet Chair (716) 380-1199
– Board Member At Large – Paul Rusin, (585) 659-8335,
– Board Member At Large – William (Blackpoweder Bill) Brookover, (315) 524-3457
– Board Member At Large – Jim Nowotny, (716) 584-1221, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Board Member At Large – William Cyrus, (205) 310-5901, email@example.com
– Board Member At Large – Fay Sorrells, (315) 263-4302, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Webmaster – Jim Nowotny, (716) 584-1221, email@example.com
CHAPTER CONTACTS – County Chair
Central New York Chapter – Mike Mastrogiovanni, (315) 652-4597,
Dutchess County Chapter – Dave Warshaw, (845) 849-1839,
Erie County Chapter – Gerry Cumbo, (716) 983-1629 GCumbo@Ymail.com
Genesee County Chapter – Jack Taylor (585) 344-1553,
Monroe County Chapter – Chris Edes, (585) 202-7741,
New York City Chapter – Dave Forgione, (646) 319-0106 firstname.lastname@example.org
Niagara County Chapter Russell Petrie, 585-733-5968
Ontario County Chapter Scott Webb, 585-329-0357 email@example.com
Orange County Chapter Michael R. Kubow, 845-496-1183 Wileec@Frontiernet.net
Orleans County Chapter Emerson ‘Tinker’ Young, 716-765-9122 firstname.lastname@example.org
Wayne County Chapter John Piczkur 315 597-2198 WayneCountySCOPE@yahoo.com
Yates County Chapter John Prendergast 315-781-2334 email@example.com
They will automatically show up. But that is not enough! CALL THEM ALL!
Email it – Fax it – Call the Office and then print it and mail it.
Valesky, David J. 518-455-2838 315-478-874